The application deadline has passed for Legends-Con 2023.
- Artist Alley 8’x8′ booths will be A-K
- Special Guest booths will be L-P
- 8’x8′ booths Q-X are located in the hallway outside of the exhibit hall
- Vendor 10’x10′ booths are numbered 2-7, 10-19 & 22-31
- XL Vendor 10’x15′ booths are numbered 1, 8, 9, 20, 21 & 32
- 6′ tables 1-5 are located within the exhibit hall
- 6′ tables 6-10 are located in the entryway outside of the exhibit hall
Will there be an Artist’s Alley?
Yes! We are seeking artists and craft makers who create Legends works. Priority will be given to those with Legends content, but applications are welcome for creations from the wider galaxy as well. Download our information packet here!
What type of exhibitors and vendors will there be at Legends Con?
We are hoping to find vendors selling both new and used Legends books, comics, games, and collectibles, as well items from the wider universe.
Similarly, we are seeking exhibitors relevant to Legends, but will also accept those relevant to the wider galaxy of stories.
How do I become a vendor at the convention?
We will prioritize the applications of vendors who can offer a large amount of Legends relevant material, but applications are welcome from vendors relevant to the wider galaxy as well. We are especially looking for vendors of Legends books and comics. Interested in vending? Download our information packet here!
How do I become an exhibitor at the convention?
We have limited space for display of Expanded Universe focused creations and promotion of content creators, clubs, and fanworks. If you are interested in exhibiting at Legends Con, please download our information packet here!